Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Neophyte in the Blogosphere


This blog was created out of my despair to know the culture of my roots --- the Filipino people. Being raised in a foreign land, I believe that I still have that heart of a Filipina. I will be turning 18 soon and all I got are pictures and imaginations of what really the Philippines is.

I am an active blogger in other blog sites. After a friend told me that a number of Filipinos are blogging here, I decided to put up my simple space here to gain Filipino friends that could really picture me out how the Philippines is.

I’m looking forward to have a beautiful stay in this world they call blogosphere. Maraming salamat at mabuhay ang mga Pilipino sa mundo!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Naks! Filipina by heart!

tell me when u get home dear.. sa totoo lang there's more it pa.. hindi lang yung makilala mo at mapuntahan yung Pilipinas..

naks! may ganun?

cge tell me when u get home and ill give u a free tour sa mga dump sites at squatters area! haha! yan ang mga prime sites dito sa bansang puno ng utang at hindi na makaahon! lolz!

im just being sarcastic.. hehe.. i know u dont need that ryt now.. hahaha...

***

but seriously, kahit ganito dito.. im proud to be FILIPINO!

welcome sa mundo ng blogsperyo!

I am Bong said...

Naunahan na pala ako ni Pareng Ron Turon dito. Hmmmmm. Ano ba ang sasabihin ko? Kagaya ni Pareng RonTuron, ibagbigay alam mo rin sa akin kapag makarating ka na dito sa Pilipinas so as ako ang magiging bridge ninyong dalawa... Aw... Tour guide pala. Hehe.

maganda pa rin naman ang Pilipinas. Yung ibang tao lang ang nagpapangit nito. Hehe.

Done adding you too.

Randy Santiago said...

M - May
A - All
Y - Your
U - Uncertainty
M - Mislaid
I - Instantly

BE HAPPY!

PaJAY said...

ayos sa olrayt comment ni mike a...astig....lolz...

Hi mayumi...tnx 4 droppin by my site...ill add u rin...Godbless..

Welcome sa blogosperyo!...naks..parang may ari daw ako...hahahaha..ciao...

RJ said...

I hope you can find what you're looking for!

paperdoll said...

aba nagkalat ang mga boys dito ah. . hahaha. . mukhang nahumaling kay mayumi. . si turon! ayan! nag ooffer pa na magtour guide naks!

welcome to this world. .i hope magenjoy ka rin dito. . ;-)

PinoyApache said...

Click anything in the Internet about Philippines and you'll know more than the average Pinoy! Proud to be Pinoy even as I have Basque and Chiricahua roots.

SoulHunted said...

hi! there good looking>>>....

Now, I finally realized that falling in love at first sight here in the blogesphere is possible....

Hope I'll see you soon..
simply because I am irrevocably falling for you..

SoulHunted said...

hi! there good looking>>>....

Now, I finally realized that falling in love at first sight here in the blogesphere is possible....

Hope I'll see you soon..
simply because I am irrevocably falling for you..

ProudPinoy